Where is that? Looks a little like the wharf at Santa Barbara, possibly Santa Cruz. If so, I miss it too! So, is the commode still behaving? Hope you haven't had to do battle with it any further! I see the might Bulldogs are up against UAB (Univ. of Alabama-Birmingham?)this week. I'm guessing this is pretty much a locked in victory. Anyhow, hope your cold is gone, your porcelain throne is functioning as required and your weekend is memorably enjoyable. Love, Pops
Ah, the beach-side shanty towns...wait...[adjusts resolution of computer screen]
ReplyDeleteWhere is that? Looks a little like the wharf at Santa Barbara, possibly Santa Cruz. If so, I miss it too!
ReplyDeleteSo, is the commode still behaving? Hope you haven't had to do battle with it any further!
I see the might Bulldogs are up against UAB (Univ. of Alabama-Birmingham?)this week. I'm guessing this is pretty much a locked in victory.
Anyhow, hope your cold is gone, your porcelain throne is functioning as required and your weekend is memorably enjoyable.
Love, Pops