Monday, September 25, 2006

And they all said, "Amen."

There are stories to tell, I'm sure of it, but I'm not much in the mood for telling them. Seems a rather inopportune time to start an entry, eh? But, whatever. I haven't written anything here in a while, and I feel like I'm shirking my duties. So, here are a few pictures.

Here is what typically happens at tailgating (thus far in our young season). Coolers aplenty.



A party everywhere on campus. It's quite a sight, and one not possible without the covenient exclusion of an open-container law on campus.



When at Georgia football games, I have been instructed to "dress to impress." My friend Tom, the sweater-vested chap in the middle of this picture, shows us how it's done. (Unfortunately, you cannot see the sweet red pants he was rocking. I've never seen so many red trousers in my life.)



After a day in the stadium sun, one gets puzzled and often stares off into space...



That's a Georgia gameday, more or less. I took the legally advisable route and avoided photographing and publishing any of the following: girls duct-taping fifths of jack daniels to their inner thighs to avoid the security checkpoints; intoxicated country folk saluting the referees with a certain middle digit; sun dresses with cleavage from here to Tallahasee; and/or members of the law school faculty shotgunning cans of Natty Ice. I'm not saying it did or didn't happen; I'm only saying that it'd make for a pretty crazy story. Right?

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Georgia Brown! (fitting? I think so...)

    Great entry. Love the pictures. I sometimes feel like I could be that fanatical about something...maybe blogging...probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay... proof that Aaron has friends down there... that looks like a blast! It actually makes me wish I had a fun sports game to go to... wait... uh... feeling just past. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On behalf of my wife, thank you for not posting the sundress cleavage. I'm glad you're enjoying the Georgia football!

    Here's my piddly blog that I only update once in a blue moon: http://herbnosis.blogspot.com/ I just posted a bit about the Madden Curse and I'd love your input.

    ReplyDelete