Tuesday, October 31, 2006

hoppin' fences, dodgin' trees, tryin' to get away...

So much to update, so little will to do so. It's not you; it's me. Ha, and I thought that line was only good for one thing...

Anyway, me and my accomplice, Jeremy Brendan Evans, recently embarked upon a weekend of mischief and general tomfoolery. It was a grand time, spent over-quoting movie lines, driving through the hills of Georgia and South Carolina and the mountains of North Carolina, and sampling all that the fine city of Athens has to offer. I offer forth the following pictures as testimony to our adventures.

South Carolina has rest stops that double as picturesque photo ops.

Checking the map. Note gratuitous product placement in background.

Athens' infamous double-barrelled cannon. I mean the large firearm on wheels.

Amazed at Athens' lovely streets, Jeremy and I stop for an impromptu picture. We were chased off the premises shortly thereafter. (kidding).


More stories to tell, and believe me, they'll be told. Just later. Also, upon receipt of parents' pictures, I'll update you all on their visit to me, one week prior to Mr. Evans' visit. Until then, enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for keeping us up to date. Would love to hear (or read) more details on the mischief and general tomfoolery. Perhaps they'd best be shared vocalized instead of written, eh?
    Anyhoo, I promise to get the pictures from our trip to you ASAP! (I know, that's kind of open-ended)

    ReplyDelete