A return to blogging? Maybe. I make no promises. Could just be a momentary lapse. Nicole's recent post about the dearth of bloggers out there made me feel convicted. So this is my contribution. It also gave me a reason to waste some time looking for a new layout.
My room has clothes strewn about, which will have to be put away before bed. This will make me go to sleep later than I want, making waking up tomorrow morning all the more difficult. Funny how, even when you know you need more sleep, you can find a million things to keep you up later than necessary. Unfortunately, most of the things aren't worth the lost sleep (except for blogging, of course).
My car has new tires. My bank account is a good bit thinner. It's a give and take, this life thing. But the ride is so much smoother (and that terrifying shaking of the steering wheel at 60mph is gone), so I think it was worth it.
This is turning into a bit of a randoms post. I have two friends, nay brothers, that I have kept regular email chains going with for years now. Our go-to email is the randoms email, in which the writer has the freedom to string together as many unrelated thoughts as he pleases. It's a good way to get caught up, to be able to tell both serious and meaningless stories in the same email, etc. Of course, those emails tend to involve more cursing and/or what some would consider blasphemy, so I can't share their contents here. It's probably best if you just try it out with your own (trusted) friends. But I reserve the right to make use of the randoms format here every now and again. Sans (much) cursing and blasphemy.
psst ... pretty new layout.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are back Aaron! You are such a good writer, I love reading your words!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! I've missed you. Keeping up with you thru your mom isn't nearly as fun as hearing about it first hand. Hope to see you here again soon.
ReplyDeletesuch kind thoughts, friends. many thanks:)
ReplyDeleteWhy sans cursing and blasphemies? Those are some favorite Aaron qualities :-) So glad you've returned!
ReplyDelete