What, is the humidity creeping up and making hair care a chore? Or perhaps it's for less wind resistance when you run? OK,I'll stop with the comments. The bottom line is you just can't spoil natural beauty.
What Shawn failed to mention is that I had been able to point out the horrible hair cut the moment he walked through the door, I think he even had a hat on.
What, is the humidity creeping up and making hair care a chore?
ReplyDeleteOr perhaps it's for less wind resistance when you run?
OK,I'll stop with the comments. The bottom line is you just can't spoil natural beauty.
I watched Adam Brody on Leno last night... thought of you... and our movie.
ReplyDeleteLike Dad said you can't spoil natural beauty, but this mother weeps for your beauty hair.At the moment I feel like Sampson's mother.
ReplyDeleteI got a really bad haircut from Fantastic Sams on Saturday...I'm contemplating doing this very thing...
ReplyDeleteWhat Shawn failed to mention is that I had been able to point out the horrible hair cut the moment he walked through the door, I think he even had a hat on.
ReplyDelete