Sweeet, yo, I'm glad you made it safe. Nice photos also!
I already sent you a text on this, but former Arizona Wildcat RB Mike Bell, an undrafted free agent, will be the Bronco's #1 RB in the first preseason game, by virtue of having better practices than Tatum Bell and Ron Dayne (and not just as motivation for those two to step up). I thought you would want to know about the success of former Wildcats. Let's hope he stays #1, in the tradition of Terrell Davis (a Georgia Bulldog)!
Hey Aaron, apparently the Garcia's are on top of the commenting! :-D But I wanted you to know that we are excited for you, even if we will miss you horribly! I hope you had a fabulous road trip...and judging by the pictures it looks like you did! Glad to have a means of being posted on your life! I should start one of these, seriously entertaining stories from teaching! Anywho, blessings this week and we'll stay posted!
Aaron, wow! You got this going quick!! I'm so happy for you and for this adventure. I'm smiling at the thought of you and Shawn Thompson traversing the country together (oh, to have overheard some of THOSE conversations). And I'm so looking forward to more pics and more news, as your schedule allows.
This is such a great idea!Your dad and I can't wait to see more of your adventure. It was amazing to see how God took care of all the details,even the smallest of ones. Enjoy this journey and know that you are always in our hearts and thoughts everyday. Love Mom
Damn dude I wish i was there with you! Looks amazing out there and I look forward to hearing about life out there. Be sure to drink lots of sweet tea and eat lots of chicken and waffles. Be careful because I hear those southern girls got alterior motives......wait si se puede Mertzy!!
I want more pictures... this can't be all you have. I am anxious to hear the details of the journey and get the skinny on your first week. The fountain looks beautiful... so historical. Can't wait to hear more...
Ah, the fountain in front of the plantation! It's like something out of a grand movie. And if that movie happens to be a love story and you do, as mentioned above, meet your Georgia Peach, please bring her back here!
Oh Air Bear, you will be deeply missed. thank you for sending my husband back with only a few cuts. We will see each other again soon, in the company of one Janana. I say go ahead drink the cheap beer, this is your chance, live it up Georgia style. Nicole
Sweeet, yo, I'm glad you made it safe. Nice photos also!
ReplyDeleteI already sent you a text on this, but former Arizona Wildcat RB Mike Bell, an undrafted free agent, will be the Bronco's #1 RB in the first preseason game, by virtue of having better practices than Tatum Bell and Ron Dayne (and not just as motivation for those two to step up). I thought you would want to know about the success of former Wildcats. Let's hope he stays #1, in the tradition of Terrell Davis (a Georgia Bulldog)!
I'm sure you figured out that "anonymous" comment above was from me, Senor Dumbass.
ReplyDeleteHey Aaron, apparently the Garcia's are on top of the commenting! :-D But I wanted you to know that we are excited for you, even if we will miss you horribly! I hope you had a fabulous road trip...and judging by the pictures it looks like you did! Glad to have a means of being posted on your life! I should start one of these, seriously entertaining stories from teaching! Anywho, blessings this week and we'll stay posted!
ReplyDeleteAaron, wow! You got this going quick!! I'm so happy for you and for this adventure. I'm smiling at the thought of you and Shawn Thompson traversing the country together (oh, to have overheard some of THOSE conversations). And I'm so looking forward to more pics and more news, as your schedule allows.
ReplyDelete(Your mom forwarded your blogspot to the LCI staff.... ) Glad you made it out to Athens safely! Now go find that Georgia Peach! :)- Amber
ReplyDeleteAaron,
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great idea!Your dad and I can't wait to see more of your adventure. It was amazing to see how God took care of all the details,even the smallest of ones.
Enjoy this journey and know that you are always in our hearts and thoughts everyday.
Love Mom
Aaron,
ReplyDeleteDamn dude I wish i was there with you! Looks amazing out there and I look forward to hearing about life out there. Be sure to drink lots of sweet tea and eat lots of chicken and waffles. Be careful because I hear those southern girls got alterior motives......wait si se puede Mertzy!!
The Andinator aka the allen stallion
I want more pictures... this can't be all you have. I am anxious to hear the details of the journey and get the skinny on your first week. The fountain looks beautiful... so historical. Can't wait to hear more...
ReplyDeleteMiranda
Woohoo!!! That is all.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you friend.
Much love,
Shan
Ah, the fountain in front of the plantation! It's like something out of a grand movie. And if that movie happens to be a love story and you do, as mentioned above, meet your Georgia Peach, please bring her back here!
ReplyDeleteSoak it all in, my friend!
Oh yeah...signed, Jeremy
ReplyDeleteOh Air Bear, you will be deeply missed. thank you for sending my husband back with only a few cuts. We will see each other again soon, in the company of one Janana. I say go ahead drink the cheap beer, this is your chance, live it up Georgia style.
ReplyDeleteNicole