God keeps giving. This unexpected gem taken from last night's reading of Doig & Hargrove's Leadership and Innovation (Johns Hopkins University Press, 1990):
I dwell in Possibility--
A fairer House than Prose--
More numerous of Windows--
Superior--for Doors-
~Emily Dickinson, "I dwell in Possibility"
Public administration, folks -- catch the fever.
Catch the fever???? I'm aflame with it after that gem!
ReplyDeleteSo, how's winter life in Athens? It's a rainy day here in sunny Phoenix this Friday, January 19th. Been so dry lately, the rain is a welcome change.
Hope your reading continues to be a source of inspiration (and humor)!! Later . . .
So, I just felt the need to comment on how well written your posts are. I like reading them. Nearly as much as I like reading my own. Oh, that is sad.
ReplyDeleteThere is one snag in my plan to eat local: I don't think that citrus grows in the Midwest. I would hate to end up with scurvy.
ReplyDelete