Sunday, January 28, 2007

Talking Points and Other Hackneyed Turns of Phrase

Top 5 songs I can't avoid right...now.

(Song Title, Artist, Comments)

  1. "Something to Do with My Hands" - Her Space Holiday; kind of salacious lyrics, but who do I need to impress?
  2. "The First Law of Thermodynamics" - The Maple State; I thank the esteemed Mr. Thompson for this gem.
  3. "Summer Skin" - Death Cab for Cutie; In honor of my pining for summer.
  4. "Cut Your Hair" - Pavement; So I was a decade or so late in catching on; better late than never.
  5. "Writing on the Walls" - UnderOath; It rises, it falls, and then, when you think it's all over, it beats your brains in. Now that's good music.
Feel free to add your own -- I'm always looking for new additions.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get me started. Near 800 songs downloaded into the iPod, shuffling them on a regular basis so as to get myself exposed to as much of my music as possible all over again . . . and, here we GO!!
    1. Man that You Need - Tim Easton
    2. Solar System - Bill Mallonee
    3. Never Satisfied (revisited) - Jackie Green
    4. If Love was Train - Michele Shocked
    5. C'est Chaud - Sonny Landreth

    As difficult as it is, I'll stop here.

    ReplyDelete