Problem is, I've tried to make peace with Nature. I saw her coming a few weeks back and opened up my home to her. I kept the windows open, to allow her cool breath in to kiss my apartment. And what does she do? She spits out that nasty yellow dust at me, coating shelves and window sill with the stuff. Fine, Nature, be that way. But don't say I didn't try.
Here's a few more pictures for your wasting-time-at-work needs...
At the end of the rainbow, you find not a pot of gold, but a swimsuit-wearing Josh.

As previously mentioned, we had a feast for the ages. Phil shows off our creations here.

The family that stays together is the one that chops vegetables together.

Welcome to the 'hood.
When I was 7, my cousin and I did see that movie. We were both terrified. Such a large quantity of pollen sounds equally terrifying.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to comment, but the pictures say it all. I'm envious. Glad you're enjoying yourself, even through the blob, or pollen or whatever is invading your apartment. Stay well . . . ahead of the maddening crowd.
ReplyDelete