The best part about that random opening thought is that it prevents me from admitting that my morning began with a failed effort to take our family's dog to the groomers. (I was told that I could drop her off before 8:00; the "Closed" sign in the window, and lack of movement within, proved that a falsehood.) It's just that dog grooming, bless those of you who might ever pursue such a noble profession, makes me feel...funny. As though a life of macramé and Geo Prizms awaits... This isn't making sense, is it? On, therefore, to better things.
This here iMac that I am typing on is not only rather old (one of the lovely G3 boxes, still beaming in a fine Ruby color) but also contains a number of pictures I'd not yet been privy to. My folks took some when they visited Georgia last fall, and as I am a bit uncomfortable (read: self-conscious) about keeping your attention with text only, I offer up a few selections from their trove.
Koda hated dog grooming... we took her for the first time a month ago (she is 2 1/2 years) and she FREAKED OUT!!! I could tell the people were not amused by her... poor little peanut.
ReplyDeleteThanks Aaron! For those of us who are more visual, the pictures are always fun!
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you need more info on Portland. I emailed my friend last night and will let you know what I find out.